Best Makeup Brush Set. Eye Make Up Smokey Eyes.
Best Makeup Brush Set
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The composition or constitution of something
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- an implement that has hairs or bristles firmly set into a handle
- An act of sweeping, applying, or arranging with such an implement or with one's hand
- An implement with a handle, consisting of bristles, hair, or wire set into a block, used for cleaning or scrubbing, applying a liquid or powder to a surface, arranging the hair, or other purposes
- a dense growth of bushes
- A thin stick set with long wire bristles, used to make a soft hissing sound on drums or cymbals
- A collection of implements, containers, or other objects customarily used together for a specific purpose
- A group or collection of things that belong together, resemble one another, or are usually found together
- a group of things of the same kind that belong together and are so used; "a set of books"; "a set of golf clubs"; "a set of teeth"
- put: put into a certain place or abstract location; "Put your things here"; "Set the tray down"; "Set the dogs on the scent of the missing children"; "Place emphasis on a certain point"
- fit(p): (usually followed by `to' or `for') on the point of or strongly disposed; "in no fit state to continue"; "fit to drop"; "laughing fit to burst"; "she was fit to scream"; "primed for a fight"; "we are set to go at any time"
- A group of people with common interests or occupations or of similar social status
What's inside mah bag?
Yes, I totally fit all of that in there. Perfectly.
There was a pair of undies in there, too, but I omitted those. Hehe, don't ask.
And with this, I'll include 5 random facts about myself, in the form of what I carry with me. It probably says a lot!
1. I have an obsession with huge purses. I can't stand to carry anything small...if I'm going somewhere where I don't want to carry a purse, I'll just carry my wallet and keys.
2. I always, always have some form of chapstick and gum. If I don't.....then I constantly think about forgetting it.
3. My bag usually isn't very cluttered. I use my wallet to hold all the things that would normally clutter a purse, like loose change and receipts. My car is the thing that's cluttered, and stays cluttered.
4. I have a love/hate relationship with lotion. I love to have it on, but I can't stand it being on my hands if it's greasy.
5. My bank account balance usually stays pretty full, because I'm not an impulse buyer. In fact, I will stay in a store for hours contemplating the purchase.
mini review & photoshoot for dawn of the dance: dracualura.
wal-mart exclusive: $34.97
comes 4 in a box.
LOTS of pink glitter, especially her purse. black lipstick (REALLY would have preferred her pink art makeup). her hat/shoes/earings/cuffs/collar are the best parts. made the mistake of brushing her hair a bit after taking her out of the box. it went all 'fro on me. her & frankie come with purses but NO icoffin. clawdeen comes with her icoffin but NO purse. i love her, and am VERY happy to have finally finished this set. :D
conture make up
cover acne makeup
pure natural mineral makeup
best makeup for face
egyptian style make up
old hollywood hair and makeup
pictures of how to apply makeup
make up for blondes with blue eyes
make up for a bride